Levi Randall

I thought that this course would be an interesting way to gain skills to make me more marketable in the business field.  I am an aspiring entrepreneur that hopes to own my own construction company one day.  I felt that this course would help me to make my business more attractive.

I am a business major pursuing an Associates degree in Business Administration.  I chose this field of study, because I figured that this was a good way to gain professional skills to help me in any occupation I may hold.

My hopes are that I will gain valuable insight about how to make a business likable, and therefore profitable.

I am passionate about anything sports.  I have done every sport offered at my school, but my absolute favorite is wrestling.  A close second is Track and Field.  Upon completion of my degree, I plan on returning to my hometown and becoming a wrestling coach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog